A study in outfits: Doctor Who.
Sarah: Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl whose stepmother always made her stay home with the baby. And the baby was a spoiled child, and wanted everything to himself, and the young girl was practically a slave. But what no one knew is that the king of the goblins had fallen in love with the the girl, and he had given her certain powers. So one night, when the baby had be particularly cruel to her, she called on the goblins for help!
Goblin: [inside the closet] Listen!
Sarah: “Say your right words,” the goblins said, “and we’ll take the baby to the castle, and you will be free!” But the girl knew, that the Goblin King would keep the baby in his castle for ever and ever and ever, and turn it into a goblin! And so the girl suffered in silence. Until one day, when she was tired from a day of housework, and she was hurt by the harsh words of her stepmother, and she could no longer stand it…
Sweet baby Jesus.
Holy shit!! Look at that sexy hair.
Almond milk tutorial..
1. Soak a cup of raw almonds overnight.
2. Add the soaked almonds and 4 cups of water to your blender. Optional: sweeten it with a couple of dates, agave, vanilla and/or maple syrup.
3. Blend it at high speed for a minute or two.
4. Pour the milk through a “nut milk bag” and squeeze out the liquid..
5. Pour the milk into a purdy little bottle/jar..
6. Lasts 4-7 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
Aren’t they all just gorgeous!
Front page, New York Daily News, Wednesday 20 March 2013.
Page 1 of 218